jelly muffin

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Election questions

I think our party did well because we worked great together and we worked hard and we did not muck around.

I think I did good at helping sort out the problems we had and I worked hard at everything I had to do.

I think our policies are very good because we have no other marble run in qzealand and there is not much to do at wet lunch times and the felts are good because we do not have many colourful books in qzealand.

our problems were that we had technical problems. Like when we were doing our presentation and people were away some the time we had.


We were able to over come them by working in a team and trying our best and we were always working hard when we had time.


Next time i think we should advertise more for our felts because the marble run was our main one but we still need to advertise both of them.


I have lernt that you need to do alot more things todo then just make posters and have the vote and there can be alot of problems but you just need to carry on. I lernt what all of the party colours mean and what polititions are with what party


I think the out come is really good because we won the party vote and the Prim Minister vote. I think that our policies are really good for the class and they will be great things for the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment